We are currently booked through mid-January. Please click on the red "Book Now!" Button and then "Search by date" to check for cancellations.
Important COVID19 Update:
Masks are required for students and spectators at all times. Please observe 6 feet of social distancing. Group lessons must be booked with a friend or family member. All other lessons must be booked and billed as a private. Please limit extra spectators to 2. If you are sick or not feeling well please stay home and call to reschedule. If you are visually sick upon arrival, we reserve the right to turn you away without a refund.
Year 'round indoor skiing for the Mid-Atlantic Region!
Check out our lesson packages for adults and kids. From private to small group sessions, there is something for everyone...
Get ready for the season! Improve your skills, or try a new sport! This is for all ability levels.
And most importantly — it's FUN!
Our climate-controlled facility allows you to enjoy the sport all year.
Close to Home
Our location is easy to get to from Rt. 7 and the Dulles Greenway.
From your very first ski experience to expert level conditioning.
Package pricing for affordable lessons and training. No lift ticket to purchase and rentals are included.
THE INSIDE SKI ESSENTIALS
We are bringing the international phenomena of indoor skiing to the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S.! From first timers to expert skiers, INSIDE SKI will help you learn, improve, and practice in a fun and safe environment. All of our instructors are PSIA ski instructors that also work at our local ski resorts.
- Fast-paced learning with immediate feedback from your instructor and the mirror.
- One hour lesson can accomplish what a half-day group lesson can achieve on snow.
- Perfect your boot fit BEFORE you hit the slopes.
- Close to home - less travel time.
Optimize your vacation time by improving your skills and fitness level at home.
- No lift ticket to buy, rentals are included.
- Save on gas and expensive meals.
- Discounts are available on multi-lesson packages.
From private lessons to group family sessions, we have something that works best for you.
Get in Shape!
- A complete, sport-specific workout in a short session.
- Get ready for your big trip.
- Perfect for preseason race training.
- Great rehab after an injury.
- A great way to have fun with your friends and family.
There is no such thing as "the off-season" here.
How Does it Work?
The upward revolving surface simulates the slope that slides underneath you, like a treadmill. With variable pitch and speed, the slope can be tailored to the ability of the skiers on the slope. A support bar at the bottom of the slope offers stability and confidence for less experienced students. A large mirror at the base of the slope gives you real-time feedback.
Packages and Pricing
Check out our lesson packages for adults and kids. From private to small family group sessions, there is something for everyone.